Friday, January 27, 2017

Flu Season...and all

Hello peoples!
Not much to report on this week. I've been feeling a little under the weather - flu season and all. It's hard being sick as a missionary. I admit I'm kind of a weakling when I'm sick, or when I have allergies. But as a missionary it's very conflicting because you want to rest and recover, but you're afraid to waste time and you just want to do the Lord's work! So I've been still working, but I've also been taking it easy. 

Sister Huang introduced me to this Chinese snack called Want Want. It's a little rice cracker with a little bit of frosting. It's got this salty-sweet taste to it. I love salty and sweet together! Yum!  We had some people come to church this week! One of them was a man I had never met before. He is from Vietnam. Somehow, he also got a Vietnamese Book of Mormon. I would really like to know his story! 

I pippy-long-stockinged my hair last night - CRAZY!!

Sorry it's a short post this week. But it was a good week.  And for my scripture of the week, I decided to use a Preach my Gospel reference as well as a scripture: PMG pg. 117: Hope it helps you conquer discouragement.

Alma 34:32 - For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.

- Always, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment