Thursday, April 13, 2017

ALMOST DONE!

So, this is my second-to-last Monday. Crazy! 

This week has been crazy! I had to sign up for classes at college, did interviews with President Mella who wanted to talk about dating, and move all my pictures and videos to a USB before my iPad eats them!  Oh yah!

I'm running out of time and don't have a lot of exciting things to say. But this week, we went on exchanges. I was with Sister Carter on Saturday. We went to Target the day before so I could get a new USB. The next day during exchanges, I couldn't download my videos on it! I only had a few too! So later that day, Sister Carter and I went back to Target. There, we ran into a young man from Utah, who is potentially less active, and Sister Carter was able to leave a pass-along card with him, and he willingly gave his contact info. Then, when I got a better USB, a lady was asking about where we were from, and why we came to California. She asked me why I would leave... (Cries!)  Sister Carter also left a pass-along card with her.  Either the Holy Ghost used our misadventure to his advantage, or the Lord has a sense of humor and caused my USB crisis to find some people to teach... Hmmmm...

We had leadership training this week for the new leaders.  I'm going to miss all of these missionaries so much.  It's been a great time in my life and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.
We have a family that is SO ready to be baptized! I can tell they've been paying attention in Sunday School! They tried on some jumpsuits and we're working out the plans for the baptism! I'm so happy for this family! 

Scripture Power!

Matthew 25: 34-40
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

- Always, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment